An exclusive collaboration print with Little Beacon, the Roam pocket nappy in Redwood features a deep rust colour with off-white repetitive rings, inspired by the giant redwoon trees native to California.
This one size pocket nappy fits most from approximately 8-10lbs, up until toilet readiness. Three rise settings allow the nappy to be adjusted.
Provided with a set of custom inserts (which snap together for ease) made from five layers of 100% Bamboo Terry each.
Roam nappies and accessories are all designed in England and manufactured in a trusted and ethical facility near Shanghai, China. The factory is audited by SEDEX and is OEKO-TEX certified. Safety and transparency is a priority - each product goes through four types of quality control and products have third-party safety inspections to EU standards.Roam also import their products via rail. Rail freight emits over 80% less CO2 than air freight.
- Outer PUL made from REPREVE® recycled polyester
- Plush stay-dry microfleece lining
- Double gussets to prevent leaks
- Wide elastic along the legs & back for an even more comfortable fit
- Band of PUL to inner waistband prevents moisture wicking
- Matte finish KAM snaps for an aesthetic touch
- 100% Bamboo Terry inserts are absorbent, antibacterial & sustainable