- The back of the learning card tells you what you see in the front and what its young one is called. With the names of the parent and the young one underlined, it becomes easier to drive the child’s attention to the important words and their spellings.
- This set is perfect to teach children about love and bonding helping build emotional intelligence in them. It also helps children learn new words to build up some excellent vocabulary along the way.
- Grown-ups can spend quality 1-on-1 time with children encouraging them to carefully observe the clear crisp images of parents and young ones all while absorbing all the beautiful details of their natural surroundings in the background
- Encourages conversation & nurtures bonding
- Distraction-free front to allow for complete focus and longer attention spans
- Cleverly formatted text on the reverse for maximum grasping of information encouraging children to use correct words and spellings.
- Magnetic-close Storage / Gift Box
- 40-pg physical Play Guide full of ideas & suggestions
- Set of 40x Adhesive Magnets to enable children to use their Teddo Play Learning Cards on magnetic surfaces - whiteboards, blackboards or even on the fridge for a more tactile and immersive learning experience.
As recently seen on BBC News, Daily Mail, City AM and recognised as the 'Best in Children's Development Products 2020/2021' by the England Prestige Awards, all of Teddo Play’s learning sets are highly engaging & interactive making them a loved resource across children and adults.
Designed & Made in the UK, UKCA/CE Tested